Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Who Am I ?

 My name is Sam Adel' and I was born to impart my world through creativity. My life work can be simply captured in the words of Leo Burnett: Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.

I write. I do graphics. I speak. I act. I sing. I sell. And I provide business development solutions engaging the various tools of marketing communications. This is who I am.

According to David Ogilvy, "I don't know the rules of grammar. If you are trying to persuade people to do something, or buy something, it seems to me you should use their language. If it doesn't sell, it isn't creative".

To contact me:
+234-803-442-1195
sammieadeleke@yahoo.com
facebook.com/sam.adeleke

P.S: The ads displayed in this blog are a few of my works.










No comments:

Post a Comment